About the Company
At Stern Security we focus on customer service and increasing the long-term security posture of our customers. This all begins with hiring the right people. We’re looking for highly motivated and positive individuals to join our growing team. We strive to have a strong company culture especially as our staff works remotely during the global epidemic. We want our staff to succeed, grow professionally, have a solid work/home life balance, stay healthy (mentally and physically), and work with customers while understanding that they are part of something big. Every single individual in our company has a voice and can make a positive impact for our customers. Our company continues to grow every year, we have exciting projects, and have developed innovative solutions. All members of our team work hard, but enjoy ourselves at the same time. We have regular team building sessions and cross-training exercises and attend relevant conferences. We’re looking forward to meeting everyone that is interested in a position with our company!
1. Mid-Senior Applications Engineer – MSSE01
This individual is a mid-senior level resource on the team and is expected to be motivated to accomplish any development goal while working well with other team members. You will be expected to help drive development of web-delivered applications.
1. Applications Development
2. Other duties as assigned
Job Skills & Qualifications
1. Intermediate to senior application development skills
2. Project/Development Management
3. Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery
4. System Integration, APIs, and Web Application development
5. Attention to detail and ability to collaborate effectively with UI/UX designers.
7. Additional framework experience (Angular, React, react-native, etc)
8. PaaS (AWS/Azure)
9. Document and Relational Databases / SQL, NoSQL
10. MSSQL + NET Core + Azure Applications
1. Positive and calm demeanor
100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees.
100% Remote. Preferred near RTP, NC, for future in-person team building and training when it is safe to do so.
How to Apply
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Applicant – Mid-Senior Application Engineer – MSAE01”. In the email, attach your resume (PDF format) and let us know why you’re the right person for the job.
Keep an eye out for new posted positions and feel free to reach out on our Contact Us page.